3:1 CBD-THC Tincture
3:1 CBD-THC Tincture. THC tincture is potent relief, without the puff. Miss Envy’s line of solvent-free infused oil tinctures offers a clean infusion, in an easy to absorb fashion. Using an MCT base, for natural bioavailability, our tinctures provide positive effects to the metabolism, while carrying the relief of clean Cannabis extractions into the system.
Easy to take as an additive, or sublingually: the child-resistant dropper also offers clean and clear dispensing, will less chance of spill and clearly marked points along the pipette.
Learn more on Tinctures
How To Use Cannabis Tinctures
Once you’ve made or purchased a cannabis tincture, there are three ways for you to use it. Add it to any dish, drop it right into your mouth or ingest it sublingually.
The sublingual method of consumption is one of the best if you want to feel the effects to come on stronger and faster. Drop the appropriate dosage under your tongue. Wait a half a minute and swallow. This allows the medicine into the bloodstream for a faster onset.
The easiest way to use a cannabis tincture is by simply dropping the desired dosage into your mouth and swallowing. The effects won’t come on as quickly as with the sublingual technique. It will take close to as long as it would with edibles to feel the effects.
The final method of consumption is relatively simple. Drop whatever dose you’d like into any food or beverage of your choosing. The onset of the effects should take about as long as edibles. By consuming a meal with the medicine, you can start combatting the munchies before they even start.
Reasons To Try Tinctures
As we’ve illustrated, there are plenty advantages to using tinctures over other methods of consuming cannabis. Here is a list of the benefits of using tinctures over other consumption methods:
- Fewer Calories: You can get the edibles experience from meals that you were already planning to eat instead of sweets like gummies and brownies.
- Discretion: Tinctures don’t smell like cannabis and in a glass bottle with a dropper, they’ll look like any other medicine.
- Faster Onset: Sublingually, the effects last longer.
- Precise Dosing: With edibles, flowers and concentrates it is easier to accidentally take a higher dose than necessary. Tinctures allow you to take a few drops at a time until you feel the desired effects.
- Simpler Than Smoking: People that dislike or have a hard time smoking or vaping cannabis are better off using tinctures.